The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.

Bertrand Russel

Monday, February 17, 2014

Ecce Homo

The flesh surrenders itself. Eternity takes back its own. Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of time. What can we say of this? I occurred. I am not...yet, I occurred. - Frank Herbert


The flesh surrenders itself. Eternity takes back its own. Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of time.
What can we say of this? I occurred. I am not...yet, I occurred.
Frank Herbert

So don't worry - it's all temporary.