The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.

Bertrand Russel

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Confrontation

OK. The problem didn't go away by itself. Too bad.
This will drive me crazy, simply, because I cannot understand how that happened.

The other day I was editing a post, because I was thinking of a certain Rilke poem and wanted to have a look at it. Going through it I figured I needed the whole thing and not just the extract I picked out back then. So I changed it. 
And I have this thing that I always need to remember everything that's happened or I've seen (even if it's dead and ugly). Thus, I document, annotate, save and back-up save everything in multiple folders, pdf files and whatever else. And I was thinking to myself, Why are even you doing this? It on my blog. It's pointless.
Answer came within the next 12 hours. Great. I can never trust the internet again.
Using my pdf's at least I can quickly find back the pic belonging to each post.

Maybe I find something I forgot. It's quite helpful sometimes to recall things I kind of worked out for myself before and I usually find some comfort in it.
Right now I find comfort in here:
"Anyone who cannot come to terms with his life  while he is alive needs one hand to ward off a little his despair over his fate... but with his other hand he can note down what he sees among the ruins." - Franz Kafka

I'm going to fix the Kafka posts first. And for the rest - if you're looking for me, 
I'll be under the ruins.

This is not necessarily good.

_