The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.

Bertrand Russel

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Funny how a Melody sounds like a Memory

Tramps like us, baby we were born to Run... ♥

To This Day When I Hear That Song / I See You Standin' There All Night Long / Somewhere Between That Setting Sun / I'm On Fire And Born To Run / You Looked At Me And I Was Done / And We're, We're Just Getting Started / I Was So Alive, Never Been More Free / I Bumped Into You By Happenstance / You Probably Wouldn't Even Know Who I Am / But If I Whispered Your Name / I Bet There'd Still Be A Spark / Even Though You're A Million Miles Away / Think About The Stars In The Sky / Funny How A Melody Sounds Like A Memory / Springsteen, Springsteen / I Remember You / I Remember You / I Remember Springsteen.




Archive: Till then...