The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.

Bertrand Russel

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Compilation of the Heart - Giornata di mille Cuori

Compilation of the Heart

"Oh look, a heart."
"It's a yarrow."
"Yeah, I know, but see... it's a heart."
"It's a yarrow!"
"Yes, but look the shape... it's a heart!"
"It's a yarrow." ...
Some people just don't see them...

~
The other hearts I found today I'll keep for later.
...never know when bad times hit. 

But for these other kind of days: things fall right into place by themselves... And as in science you don't shout "Eureka!" rather than "Oh, that's funny.", and you have actually advanced a step.

~

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die
I can fly, my friends
The show must go on (go on, go on, go on) yeah yeah
The show must go on (go on, go on, go on)
I'll face it with a grin
I'm never giving in
On, with the show

Queen - The show must go on